Brand Ambassador – Dallas, TX
Greenhouse Agency is an integrated engagement focused marketing agency committed to thinking boundary-less and innovating to empower others. We are industry experts who curate creative experiences that drive brand adoption, challenge the status quo, and spark movements. We look for passionate and talented people with integrity and an entrepreneurial spirit to join our movement. Apply today to become a part of our fun, challenging, and dynamic Greenhouse family.
About our Client:
Company is a pioneer in vaping and a leader in a public health revolution against combustible cigarettes. Over the last several years, Company has continued to serve as the innovation and thought leader in the vaping category, which is experiencing significant growth. To manifest its simple mission to “make smoking history”, Company sells vaping devices (commercial electronic nicotine devices) for adult smokers looking for an alternative to combustible cigarettes. Company’s products are available online and at Convenience Stores and Drug Stores nationally.
The part-time Brand Ambassador represents our client’s brands to a target customer base at convenience store and/or adult nightlife events. The Brand Ambassador (BA) interacts with adult consumers, engages and educates consumers on Company’s brands and the general vaping industry. The BA delivers the brand story as an ambassador of the brand and Greenhouse, ensuring all consumers have a positive experience. Our ideal candidate has natural sales ability, experience with convenience store and/or adult nightlife events, and knows all the local industry contacts and hot spots.
- Drive Sales in Key Accounts: Generate brand awareness and positive product impressions to increase sales and maximize point of sale opportunities.
- Execute Promotional Events: Prepare, set up, execute, complete, and recap. Follow all laws/responsible marketing practices and guidelines while executing events, including requesting identification from customers when legal age is questioned. Maintain all assigned uniforms in accordance with established standards and manages Point of Sale (POS) and materials.
- Represent the Brands: Be the expert voice of the brand/category at convenience store and/or adult nightlife events frequented by smokers. Educate consumers, promote the brand, deliver the brand story, and encourage trial of product where legal. Work in a professional manner while maintaining a positive attitude and delivering superior customer service at all times. The BA must participate in a live brand training and one webinar training.
- Merchandising: Support new points of distribution, display activity, and shelf management objectives with appropriate branded POS materials.
- Provide Insights: Serve as source for consumer, channel, and competitive insights. Communicate local market intelligence to the organization through Greenhouse’s online portal (GARDEN) recaps
- Financial Responsibility and Administrative Requirements: Complete high-quality GARDEN recaps within 24 hours of event. Manage and record approved event expenses. Turn in time sheet on the dates outlined within our Pay Period Schedule
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Must be 28 years or over
- Promotional, Retail, and/or Consumer Sales experience required
- Previous experience within vaping industry preferred
- Professional experience in convenience store and/or adult nightlife events frequented by smokers and knowledge of key industry contacts and spots required
- Driven and tenacious with strong Sales skills
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and be able to drive/travel throughout the designated market area
- Available to work at least a minimum number of hours per week, up to 20 hours per week
- Reliable, trustworthy, ethical, and able to work safely/mindfully
- Able to uphold a professional presence
- A natural spokesperson/educator and you are excited to speak with consumers as an expert on our brands
- A great communicator—you convey information and ideas to others in a way they can understand and you return calls, texts, and emails timely
- Must have reliable transportation, internet, and phone
- Willing to work unconventional hours (nights and weekends)
Further success factors include:
- Consumer Orientation: Understands consumer targets of each brand and how brand and channel fit with consumer motivations by occasion.
- Brand and Category Expertise: Demonstrates strong brand knowledge and focus. Consistently demonstrates the ability to understand and represent the brands as the local market expert.
- Accountability: Works autonomously and delivers against necessary company needs.
- Professional Demeanor: Is timely, well-dressed, and prepared for all meetings. Always practices responsible personal habits.
- Communication: Provides constant communication with entire company workforce, vendors, third parties, clients, employees, and partners. This includes the ability to manage the flow of communication.
Essential Physical Functions:
- Communicates effectively both in person and over the phone, and email.
- Enters and locates information on computer
- Ability to lift weight in excess of 40 lbs.
- Ability to carry weight in excess of 40 lbs.
- Ability to sit/stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to organize and sort through documents/files.