Field Sales Manager – Atlanta, GA
Greenhouse Agency is an integrated engagement focused marketing agency committed to thinking boundary-less and innovating to empower others. We are industry experts who curate creative experiences that drive brand adoption, challenge the status quo, and spark movements. We look for passionate and talented people with integrity and an entrepreneurial spirit to join our movement. Apply today to become a part of our fun, challenging, and dynamic Greenhouse family.
About our Client, Bar None:
Bar None offers four distinct flavorful beverages that are a great non-alcoholic alternative during occasions out with friends, relaxing at home, or at-home parties. Their beverage line is leading the growth in this new beverage category by shifting the paradigm of choice and answers the age-old question of “what to drink when you’re not drinking”. These bold, tangy, cocktail-like drinks are slightly indulgent and crafted from bar-inspired recipes. Their premium, yet affordable line can be mixed with alcohol or enjoyed on its own. Become a part of their fun, ambitious, and entrepreneurial team and represent one of Coca-Cola’s venturing and emerging brands!
The Field Sales Manager (FSM) serves as a dedicated Sales resource in the assigned territory. Through the direction of the Greenhouse Director of Field Marketing (DFM) and the Bar None General Manager (BNGM), the FSM is accountable for the development of the Bar None brand in on-premise and off-premise channels. The FSM will be responsible for growing distribution, driving volume, and establishing effective pull-through programming and drink programs. Additionally, the ideal candidate will have credibility in the Alcohol-Beverage industry and develop account relationships to drive velocity through engagement, brand advocacy, and brand education with consumers, trade, and the distributor.
Manage Business in Defined Account Universe:
- Build trusting relationships with key on- and off-premise customers to collaboratively build their profitability through the implementation of Bar None drink strategies
- Serve as the primary contact for brand expertise/training to consumers and trade at on- and off-premise top trending and influential accounts
- Drive brand image and velocity in 25 influential on-premise and off-premise accounts:
- Cultivate waitstaff Bar None advocacy
- Implement the appropriate drink strategy (non-alcoholic alternative)
- Drive food & drink menu branded placements and pairings
- Secure placement on drink menus as a non-alcoholic offering
- Cultivate unique merchandising opportunities in accounts
- Support new points of distribution through light-touch account management in 100 accounts
- Develops target account lists and account placements
- Integrate retail and on-premise programming with any potential Outdoor, Special Events, Social Media, and PR opportunities to amplify reach
- Provide insights and new ideas to the Field Marketing Manager on perfect programming for target accounts, such as in-store sampling and necessary brand assets
Equip Distributor Sales Reps to Sell:
- Train and support Distributor Sales teams. Establish strong working relationships with the distributor sales teams by cultivating relationships, delivering business back to the wholesaler and being the go-to person for product, brand information, and Client processes
- Coordinate with distributor sales teams and BNGM to ensure growing distribution for the Brand’s portfolio. Update the account lists on an as-needed basis
- Secure and conduct sales meetings with distributor sales staff to launch new programming, brand and product training and incentive activities.
Brand Education and Training:
- Provide brand and category education within focus market. Educate stakeholders on new beverage category. Increase brand awareness, promote brand advocacy, and engage the consumer, trade and distributor through consumer sampling, training and education
Planning and Execution:
- Continually evaluate program effectiveness, develop ideas to improve and collaborate with Brand team to implement
- Coordinate and leverage both consumer and account Point of Sale (POS)
- Report consumer/channel/competitive insights to the client
- Create sales reports and communicate local brand information and events
- 2-4 years of beverage Sales experience required
- Alcohol-Beverage industry experience required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- On-Premise and Off-Premise (Retail) experience and connections preferred
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with all members of extended distributor sales and brand teams
- Ability to work with relevant social media channels and contribute to the brand’s social/digital strategy
- Outgoing, personable, and adept at networking, selling, and interacting with diverse groups of people
- Passionate about brand building
- Able to sell into new accounts and support new points of distribution
- Excellent communication and presentation/public speaking skills
- Has strong Business Acumen, including Microsoft Office, Professional communication, and Presentation development
- Willingness to work unconventional hours (late nights and weekends)
- Must be willing to live in the focus market: Atlanta, GA
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and be able to drive/travel through the designated market area
Essential Physical Functions:
- Communicates effectively both in person and over the phone, email and in presentations
- Observes associate, customer/member, or supplier behavior
- Enters and locates information on computer
- Creates documents, reports, event recaps for tracking progress and success
- Ability to lift weight in excess of40 lbs.
- Ability to carry weight in excess of 40 lbs.
- Ability to sit/stand for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to pick up and transport POS, event equipment, and product
This is a full-time position based on an annual contract with the client.
Further success factors include:
- Motivated by Adding Value: Operates with a high level of energy on outcomes. Demonstrates enthusiasm for the organization through commitments and actions.
- Accountability: Works autonomously and delivers against necessary company needs.
- Entrepreneurial Approach: Thinks constantly about creating innovative programming designed around the target consumer.
- Professional Demeanor: Is timely for all meetings, well dressed, always practices responsible drinking habits, and prepares for meetings in advance.
- Communication: Provides thorough communication with Greenhouse, Client, and Distributor contacts. This includes the ability to manage the flow of communication from the market to our client and the agency. Posts reports timely and accurately to our metrics system.
Position Financials (Annual):
Base Salary: $ 55,000 – $ 65,000
Auto Allowance: $ 6,600
Communication Allowance: $ 2,400
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K