Promotions Specialist – Nationwide
The part time Promotions Specialist executes On Premise, Off Premise, and Special Events offered to a targeted customer base while following all specific marketing requirements and guidelines. The Promotions Specialist (PS) samples, engages, promotes and educates consumers on the brand(s). He/she maintains all assigned uniforms in accordance with established standards and manages Point Of Sale (POS) and materials. The PS requests identification from customers when legal age is questioned and works in an efficient and professional manner while maintaining a positive attitude and delivering superior customer service at all times. The Promotions Specialist acts as the representative of the brand and Greenhouse, ensuring a positive brand experience is had by all consumers and ultimately encouraging trial/sales.
- Execute Promotional Events: Prepare, set up, execute, complete, and recap. Follow all laws/responsible marketing practices while executing.
- Brand Representation: Be the expert voice of the brand/category at events. Educate consumers, promote the brand, and encourage trial of product where legal. Deliver the brand’s story to consumers.
- Insights: Serve as source for consumer/channel/competitive insights. Feed local market intelligence up through the organization through Greenhouse’s online portal (GARDEN) recaps.
- Financial Responsibility and Administrative Requirements: Complete GARDEN recaps within 24 hours of execution while ensuring quality reports are provided. Properly manage and record approved event expenses. Turn in Promotions Specialist time sheet on the dates outlined within our Pay Period Schedule.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Retail/promotions/consumer/hospitality/restaurant experience preferred
- 21 years or older
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and be able to drive/travel throughout the designated market area
- Reliable transportation, internet, phone
- Ability to work safely and mindfully
- Ability to act as spokesperson/educator at consumer and trade events
- Proven ability to communicate information and ideas to others in an understandable manner
- Reliable, enthusiastic, outgoing, trustworthy, professional, ethical
- Willingness to work unconventional hours (nights and weekends)
Essential Physical Abilities:
- Arrive promo ready as described in the standards/guidelines
- Enter and locate information on computer
- Observe, engage with consumers/bar personnel
- Complete reports and event recaps
- Lift weight in excess of 40 lbs.
- Carry weight in excess of 40 lbs.
- Positive energy during entire shift
- Sit/stand for prolonged periods of time
- Pick up and transport POS, event equipment, and product
- This is a part time position based on availability.
- Hourly: varies based on assignment
- Bonus: varies based on assignment