Promotions Specialist – Nationwide
Greenhouse Agency is an integrated engagement focused marketing agency committed to thinking boundary-less and innovating to empower others. We are industry experts who curate creative experiences that drive brand adoption, challenge the status quo, and spark movements. We look for passionate and talented people with integrity and an entrepreneurial spirit to join our movement. Apply today to become a part of our fun, challenging, and dynamic Greenhouse family.
The part-time Promotions Specialist represents our clients’ brands to a target customer base at On-Premise, Off-Premise, and Special Events to encourage trial and sales of product. The Promotions Specialist (PS) samples, engages, promotes, and educates consumers on the brands. The PS delivers the brand story as an ambassador of the brand and Greenhouse, ensuring all consumers have a positive brand experience.
What You’ll Do:
- Execute Promotional Events: Prepare, set up, execute, complete, and recap. Follow all laws/responsible marketing practices while executing, including requesting identification from customers when legal age is questioned. Maintain all assigned uniforms in accordance with established standards and manages Point of Sale (POS) and materials.
- Represent the Brands: Be the expert voice of the brand/category at events. Educate consumers, promote the brand, and encourage trial of product where legal. Deliver the brand’s story to consumers and follows all specific marketing requirements and guidelines
- Provide Insights: Serve as source for consumer, channel, and competitive insights. Communicate local market intelligence to the organization through Greenhouse’s online portal (GARDEN) recaps
- Financial Responsibility and Administrative Requirements: Complete high-quality GARDEN recaps within 24 hours of event. Manage and record approved event expenses. Turn in Promotions Specialist time sheet on the dates outlined within our Pay Period Schedule
- A high school graduate (diploma or equivalent)
- 21 years or older
- Able to drive/travel throughout your local market area AND you have a valid Driver’s License
- Reliable, trustworthy, ethical, and able to work safely/mindfully
- Able to uphold a professional presence
- A natural spokesperson/educator and you are excited to speak with consumers as an expert on our brands
- A great communicator—you convey information and ideas to others in a way they can understand and you return calls, texts, and emails timely
- In possession of reliable transportation, internet, and phone
- Willing to work unconventional hours (nights and weekends)
You’ll stand out if you have:
- Promotional, Retail, Consumer, Hospitality, or Restaurant experience
- A passion for brand building, knowledge, and education
- Great organizational skills
What’s in it for you!
- Valuable experience in experiential/field marketing
- A chance to work with amazing brands at fun events
- Work with awesome management and a great team, and get to meet new people
- Flexible work schedule—you sign up for what works for you!
- Work with a company that gives back to our local communities and values social responsibility
Essential Physical Abilities:
- Arrive promo ready as described in the standards/guidelines
- Enter and locate information on computer
- Observe, engage with consumers/bar personnel
- Complete reports and event recaps
- Lift weight in excess of 40 lbs.
- Carry weight in excess of 40 lbs.
- Positive attitude & energy during entire shift
- Professional presence and conduct at all times
- Sit/stand for prolonged periods of time
- Pick up and transport Point Of Sale items, event equipment, and product
- This is a part-time position based on availability.
- Hourly: varies based on assignment
- Bonus: varies based on assignment